Who Is A Software Developer?
Who Am I?
Computer software developers apply the principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and the systems that enable computers to perform their many applications. Software developers are the creative minds behind computer programs. Some develop the applications that allow people to do specific tasks on a computer or another device. Others develop the underlying systems that run the devices or that control networks
What Are My responsibilities ?
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
What Is My Job Description ?
Engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. Typically reports to a project leader or manager..