Develop in demand programming skills with comprehensive training on the latest Java technology.
Learn how to create secure, portable, high-performance applications using the world's #1 programming language.
iCTSLIDES offers expert-led courses for beginner to advanced Java developers, covering core concepts, such as language constructs and data types, to intermediate and advanced concepts, such as modular programming, secure coding, and convenience methods.
Java is an Object Oriented Programming language that helps to develop real-life portable applications. We can create both, CUI-based application and GUI-based application, by using Java. The code reusability feature of Java enables software developers to upgrade the existing applications without rewriting the entire code of the application.
This course helps the students to develop efficient and robust applications by using the Java programming language. It also describes how to create inner classes and generic classes. In addition, this course discusses the implementation of type casting, localization, threads, thread synchronization and concurrency. Further, it discusses the various classes of the java.util, java.io and java.nio packages.
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Conditional and Loop Constructs
- Arrays, Enums and Strings
- Polymorphism and Inheritance
- Error Handling
- Inner Classes and Types
- Generic and Collections
- Streams, Classes and Interfaces
- Create object-oriented Java applications
- Implement operators
- Work with conditional and loop constructs
- Work with arrays, Enums, and strings
- Implement inheritance and polymorphism
- Handle errors
- Design a user interface
- Handle events
- Implement inner classes and type casting
- Work with regular expressions and localization
- Work with generics and collections
- Work with threads
- Implement thread synchronization and concurrency
- Work with streams, classes, and interfaces
- Create applications using advanced features of JDBC
Functional Interfaces and Lambda Expressions
Collections Streams, and Filters
Built-in Functional Interfaces
Introduction to Modular Programming in Java
Services in a Modular Application
Migration to a Modular Application
Streams and Parallel Streams
Terminal Operations: Collectors
Creating Custom Streams
Java API Programming and Secure Coding Concepts
I/O (Fundamentals and NIO2)
Database Applications with JDBC
Collections and Generics
What is the Collections Framework?
What are Generics?
Exception Handling and Assertions