What you will learn
- How to setup and secure basic computer systems and networks
- Information security risk management framework and methodologies
- How to implement network security solutions and detect intrusions
- How to conduct a digital forensics investigation admissible to a court
- To practice cybersecurity skills in real world scenarios
Gain the essential knowledge and expertise in network security and forensics needed for cybersecurity in enterprise environments.
In this Cybersecurity program, you will learn:
- Fundamentals of networks;
- Systems administration;
- How to protect computer networks and other systems by mitigating vulnerabilities and monitoring intrusions;
- How to perform digital forensic analysis of cybercrime by gathering information on the nature and extent of the attack for presentation in a court of law, as well as assessing the extent of the damage to an organization;
- Techniques of risk analysis;
- Risk assessment and vulnerability assessment.